"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Monday, September 20, 2010

'love ya ...

simple words...attached with so many assumptions that it makes them hard to believe. For that matter what should the receiver believe in? :)
Most of my conversations with family and friends end with 'love ya', it is more like a punctuation, a habit. I hope they take it as a declaration of my deep and high regard for them, that I value them,their happiness and that they are of great significance in my life. So instead of appending the entire last sentence .. I summarize it as 'love ya' :)
Given the commitment required to follow through, my 'love yous'' ..they are limited to a selected few. and the sentiments are very clear when the words are reciprocated.
So when someone outside the niche says these words... I am lost and confused ....should they be interpreted as casual and cavalier expression of fondness for me or should I read deeper between the lines? :) '
neways.. as a pure coincidence, abruptly ending the above thought train, 'More than words" by Extreme started playing...

Saying "I love you"
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew how easy
It would be to show me how you feel

More than words
Is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two?
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away?
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying "I love you"

More than words....

No comments:

Post a Comment