"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Sunday, April 4, 2010

30 yrs of adventures...

This year I turn 30 and here is a list of adventures I have had in these 30 yrs on earth :). My dearest friends have been a part and parcel in most of these adventures. I thank you guys and gals for making my 30 yrs remarkable hug, kisses n love.
btw please feel free to jog my memory :)

1. sky diving
- para gliding
- slapped an irrational police officer.
- cursed out aloud in front of police officers :) the c word ..yep
- white water rafting.
- driven 750+ miles from Durham to Boston in under 11 hrs.
- Seen the beautiful sunrise at Acadia National Park.
- taken a train to an unfamiliar city to meet a stranger.
- asked a random guy to dance with me in a random club in Detroit.
10. had 50+ different types of drinks.
- oh canoeing and camping.
- Jet Sking in Texas.
- moved by the faith of 10000 people in the mass in a Houston stadium.
- got myself into a top business school.
- stayed 2 yrs and 9000 miles away from family.
- 5 day trek in the wilderness in Cradle Mountains in Australia.
- learnt to speak and write Spanish.
- learnt to play a classical instrument.
- performed/sang in a group on All India Radio :) yeah now it would be
more like croaking:)
20 fallen head over heels in love :)
- lived in a house with 3 strangers and a cat. twice 2 different set of strangers actually.
- had 5 dogs, 7 fishes, 2 rabbits and one squirrel as pets.
- read more than 500+ books.
- packed my bags and ran away from home. it is a wonder that my family still adores me :)
- been a house captain and an academically sound student :)
- made cakes and fire decorations from cow dung.
- flown kites in hot summer afternoons.
- taken a ride on a two seater glider.
- went hot air ballooning.
30 - been inside a gentleman's club :)

Well i will keep updating this list. However I am making a new list on the adventures i want to have in the next 30 yrs, getting a PPL is one ... all your suggestions are welcome :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! Thirty already??!! :P You make it sound like a terrific thirty years! A lifetime filled with tales sure to make your grandchildren blush!! Now that's achievement!! yay!! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more I can remember right away -
    walking for 2 days and 40 miles in downpour for a good cause :)..should I add without any prior training??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I forget the 40 miles of walking with you dearest Harsha :)

    Well makes me add..
    - Driving a manual shift in the US. OMG the first time I got the Saturn from the DMV to School Parking. I was sweating like a pig and I must have broken atleast 1000 rules.
    - Tim teaching me to balance on a skateboard ..not with a lot of success :)
    - Guys recall the trip to TopSail beach...

    ReplyDelete