"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wisdom or Disillusionment...

I am unable to decide if the last few years have added wisdom or disillusionment.
Yeah, yeah me being wise ...some of you would chuckle ... but then please recall I do have a remarkable IQ and double brains ... so control the smirks n grins...n read on .. :)

Neways... growing up we were taught to be moral.. treat others like you want them to treat you, your world is in your power to make, dont give up, love conquers all, ...etc etc....
over the years some how these values have been conveniently tailored as practicality n the need of the time. This not only has me confused but overwhelmed to a degree I am lost and dont know what to believe in.

Should one just leave behind what was drilled in school and just make own values on the way ?

1 comment:

  1. http://twitter.com/DalaiLama/statuses/18830403785

    ReplyDelete