"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Somewhere I belong ...

...And it might seem like when you close one chapter of your life and start writing another, that what you did before was a 'waste'. But the truth is, man is a sum of his experiences and the whole is greater than the parts.
I find my self at a crossroad.. totally undecided about which direction to take. Just standing and waiting for a reason to materialize and push my feet in one direction or another. :) In spirit I am ready to face the consequences of either direction..but what is lacking is the initial motivation to overcome the threshold. The 'Bhagavad Gita' emphasizes "Acting, or doing one's duties in life as per his/her dharma, or duty, without concern of results". This time around I am not making any effort ..just waiting and wishing for the universe to move...work out the details and deliver :).
Neways .. while the universe is busy working... I have been relaxing ... was in Chandigarh two weeks ago ... I am in love with the city ...cleanliness.. greenery .. systematic traffic.. Sur and Eshan few hours away and I found two more reasons to consider it as a place to settle down :) 1) a wonderful spa called Headmasters.. where I had the most amazing head massage and
2) Nik bakery ... the creators of the divinely delicious strawberry chocolate cake.:)


Also I got a tattoo done... nothing elaborate .. just love and success
in Kanji on my right leg.. awesome experience... itx not all that painful..what takes more time is deciding what to get done and where to get it done :). Sumit (the tattoo artist, who i threatened physical violence if it were to get too painful).. went out of his way to make me comfortable and ease into the process character by character.
Last weekend we were in Delhi as Ma was awarded an achievement award.. I am soooo proud of her .. and wish a small part of her awesomeness rubs on me .. :). Then yesterday we had a seminar on Nuclear power plant simulators .. Prof Bhargava made us realize what is the true essence of an engineer.
Till I find my place in the world .... thank you, thank you, thank you, for all these unique and diverse chapters in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment