"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Childhood to pre-wedding to post wedding with 50 years of marriage to follow :)

well .. well my sister is getting married end of feb. So everyone is excited ..running around ..finishing the 10001 errands that need to be done. Some required some mundane ...but nevertheless they have to be done . :).
All this while, I am thinking my little kid sister has suddenly grown up and has become a woman. Somehow she was still a kid while she was studying to became a doctor and even after she did her MD and can deliver babies into this world. It never struck me that she would soon outgrow being my partner in pranks. :)
Neways, we are eagerly awaiting the wedding and then will wait for the chaos to end...shed some tears as we let our dear daughter go ... but also rejoice as she starts her 50 odd years of marriage
and wish that each moment be filled with love, happiness, joy and the best.
loads of love n hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment