"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Monday, March 9, 2009

Emotional Attyachar ...

the famous song from the movie DevD was actually sung by Rangeela and Raseela from Harish Brass band from Chandigarh. My dear Steve and Vinu are the two most happiest people (after Rangeela and Raseela) about the fact ...I think, this is the only thing they will forever remember about the movie :P
Talking about movies.. we went to see 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' yesterday ...the first half was decent but the later was a total attyachar on the concept, the story and offcourse on me.
Well friends said that what goes around comes around and this is/was payback for the attyachar of me subjecting them to 'SlumDog millionaire". well well ... I totally believe that both movies were over hyped and none deserved an oscar ..... but I love the 'rags to riches' story line from slumdog and not to mention the happy ending and Rehman 'Jai Ho' Oscar... so net a thumbs up for Slumdog and two thumbs down for CCBB :D
This month I think my flavor would be for controversial movies ... I saw Delhi 6 and liked it...
Hmmm the music is good so is the cinematography. The story is a bold one with a sloppy ending but I liked it and I have to say .. I like AB baby's choice of movies .... Bunty and Bubli, Dostana, Bluf master, Sarkar raj, and Delhi 6.
The only non-controversial but totally fab movie we watched was 'Wait Until Dark' staring Audrey Hepburn as a blind lady...totally awesome movie the plot.. the acting ..can always borrow the dvd from me.
"thats all folks. " adios and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment