"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My new resolution ....

Starting today I am implementing a new thing ...while driving I will not shout or curse at the first 20 maniac drivers/episodes each day. I hope it will help ease out the road rage, I seem to be developing :D. It certainly will improve my patience ... and also help me count the number of transgressions, I encounter on my 50 km journey each day ..hmmm maybe in reverse also tell my current level of tolerance :).

Yesterday, we (Rob, Ramki n me ) over dinner had a discussion on politics ..etc etc in India and off course on my ride back home my mind went on an overdrive. All previous discussions started running in parallel. From Vinu's "if good brains leave India where will the remaining majority not-good brains lead India", to Steve's "Shivaji turning in the sky over what his so called followers are doing in his name and glory" not to mention the "Jumma Chumma" song they were playing on his birthday.
As per history, there are two guess estimates for Shivaji's birthdate and his so called followers subject him and the poor suspecting public to loud, ludicrous filthy songs on both these dates. Maybe the MNS or RSS or Shiv Sena should have opening of small scale discos catering to "Basti-taste" music on their agendas. Ramki maybe you can suggest this at the next MNS meet and they will make you a super-member :) (or give you a way to delist as a member)
btw all open source lovers check out the MNS website
https://www.manase.org/en/home.htm
( beware enjoy the website but DONT test run /fill any simple looking form or you will become a member of the MNS).

1 comment:

  1. Just a comment related to the MNS site -- It seems like Open Source has become important enough in India that politicians are embracing it left, right and hopefully centre :).

    http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/pipermail/linuxers/Week-of-Mon-20090316/066605.html
    http://osindia.blogspot.com/2009/03/bjps-it-vision-supports-open-source-and.html

    cheers,
    - steve

    ReplyDelete