"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mountains o love...

On my way to and fro from work ... I love looking at the mountains..knolls, hills and hillocks. They in their enormity reflect such strength and calm. They give an aura of insurmountable yet allow the living to tress-pass, given the effort. They simultaneously stand as stalwarts of the landscape in front of them and magicians beckoning to the wondrous landscape behind them.

The only comparable paradox in the landscape of my life is the love from my family. Giving me the strength to explore the vast expanses in it limits. Presenting it as an insurmountable barrier when I want to tress-pass beyond, relenting only after enormous effort. Standing strong by me in my misadventures. Guiding and encouraging me, through my adventures, keeping my core strong. It feels wonderful and is extremely humbling, to receive such security after taking it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment