"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mind Block...

I envy all those who can post on their blogs daily. Not that there is nothing in my life to talk about, on the contrary there are so many things. I wouldnt know where to start and where to end ...hmmm maybe that is my problem :).

This week started with a fantastic book, 'Eat, Love, Pray' by Elizabeth Gilbert. I went travelling through 3 cultural and spiritual realms with the author. Next was the upgrade from a 4 kg laptop to a sleek and slight Sony Vaio mini, in choclate. Check it out at..

http://www.sony.co.in/product/vpcw216ag/sku/vpcw216ag_t+e1

Moving on to Thursday I discovered, Jaipur to be quite a cultural event hub. The Rumi Foundation organized Jashn-e-Khusrau, a sufi music night. It was pure bliss, sitting on the blankets in the beautifully lit Central park, enjoying the cool breeze and starry night while listening to enthralling compositions.

Today we went to see 'My Name is Khan', nice movie, I abs adore Kajol and shed quite a few tears.

Oh Holi on the first of march was fun too ... we celebrated with 600 other people ... had a langar read 'free food service' :) not to mention that my mom knew where to get bhang from in Jaipur. That she had mixed in the 'thandi aai' the holi drink and I did not drink it ..tsk tsk shame on me.

2 comments:

  1. you make Jaipur sound like every creative person's absolute destination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually :) honestly the city has changed so much that even though itx my hometown it is so difficult to recognize :)

    ReplyDelete