"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Purpose...

I don't know my purpose, sometimes I think i am just drifting across life gathering experiences. Do they add up to the big picture aka my life's purpose? hmmm I dont know or cant say. How does one figure out his/her purpose?
Am I confused because of the lack of talent in one particular field or there are way too many options clouding my sight or do i lack the drive and am lazy?
Nobody would say that my life is not interesting or dull. New challenges show up everyday --but are they leading me newhere? what is my purpose? I have never taken time out to choose a path - been so involved /caught up in the life/ circumstances around me that I choose between the options available and moved on. I have achieved quite a lot, have put in a lot of hard work and dedication and to an great extent proud of the person I am today, but I dont see a purpose ... the big picture.
In this jigsaw puzzle of life, i seem to have all the pieces but do not have the small guiding picture that tells me what i am building.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment