"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The year of the rifle ..

I subscribe to Tiny Buddha .. simple wisdom for complex lives ..(http://tinybuddha.com/) and it talked on Impossibilities... “Impossibilities are merely things which we have not yet learned.” -Charles W. Chestnutt
Neways ...This year has been fantabolous learning experience.... I have discovered what it feels to be reborn ...rise like a phoenix in all itx glory and vivid colors :).

This month however, my trips and wandering has been restricted to Jaipur .. to and fro NH8 to be precise, but mind you Jaipur is a beautiful place and to all those who plan to visit please give me an advance notice ... I will be your truly knowledgeable guide :). One absolutely fantastic thing is the light and sound show at Amer Fort, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Fort).. it has it all .. folklore .. the story telling in AB's deep voice ..the drama through lights and sound ... sitting area is open ... the crisp evening air.. under the star lit sky .. abs perfect:)

Moving on, given my lineage and penchant for balloon shooting at local fairs ... I decided to take it a step further and actually get a break barrel rifle ... and also enroll in a rifle shooting class. Amazing experience .. these days Gopal too looks forward to my idiosyncrasies :). We have to drive around quite a bit to get to the shooting range .. and while I practise, he tries at clay target shooting :).

Neways people adios, enjoy and have a fantab day .. I need to get back to work.. yes, I have to work too ..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment