"Within infinite myths lies an eternal truth. Who sees it all, Varuna has but a thousand eyes Indra, a hundred You and I, only two. "

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Aall is well...

Believe it or not saying this aloud or even thinking it works :) these days this is my mantra... aall is well :) things couldnot have been better or have occurred in any other sequence. Thank you Aamir Khan for your movie '3 idiots' and this takeaway.

Another thought that has caught my attention this week, is 'Looking and seeing something are two different things, you maybe looking at something but would not be seeing it.' I wonder if the above also implies how little we observe and absorb of the 1000 things/people we meet in our daily life.

So basically the social experiment this week would be based on the above two thoughts. I will keep you guys posted on the outcome and/or interesting incidents :). If any of you guys try things keep me posted ..I would love to know.

Well, Sur and Eshan are over and we are having an abs fantastic time. Today we drove down to Salasar Balaji temple (http://www.salasarbalaji.org). The temple is about 3 hrs by road. The darshan took less than 30 min thanks to Eshan and overall the trip was nice . Offcourse with Ramkaran ji driving the car aka jumbo jet, I had a few winks of sleep between numerous jolts :D Through out the journey the fields, valley i.e the landscape reminded me of Australia, of the landscape in Melbourne on the Yarra Valley wine tasting tour. The same yellow, light green stretches of fields...scattered with hillocks and trees. A sense of deja vu.

Anyways, with Sur around ..shopping and more shopping has been on the agenda. Oh before i forget .. I am a 'dhabha wali' now :D I am running a canteen in the college campus.. its been about 7-8 days and I am having a fantab time. It is a small thing I am doing on the side, for fun. So next time you visit Jaipur ... coffee, samosas and snacks at Sisters cafe :)

3 comments:

  1. Ms. Dhabha wali..how come no s/wiches :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Idiots .. I'll have to watch that movie, esp. now that I see it's free online.

    sounds like you're having fun. Traveling! The best stimulant... I long for things I've never seen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumm yumm... Now thats temptation to hit Jaipur ;)

    ReplyDelete